Firstly, the team at NextSite hope you are all healthy and well in this unprecedented environment we find ourselves in.
As you can all appreciate this current situation is changing rapidly and keeping up with the current updates and recommendations is a job in itself.
NextSite take the health of not only their staff, but also our customers and suppliers seriously and are confident that the measures we are putting in place give everyone concerned the best chance of carrying out their duties to the best of their capabilities in this ever changing environment. Management are discussing regularly and taking feedback from our staff on how the market is reacting also.
In general, NextSite are confident that we can operate as close to normal as possible and will be monitoring the situation closely in the foreseeable future.
We are encouraging our staff to use the safeguards recommended by the Australian Government and are focusing on the following:
- Social distancing of 1.5m from others
- No physical contact
- Encouraging use of sanitiser every 15-20 minutes or after use of items that may be a hazard.
- Hand Sanitiser being made available to all staff and visitors
- No representatives to visit without prior approval
- Any persons picking up or delivering are requested to stay in their car or designated area keeping the social distance requirements in mind.
Should any of our staff show any symptoms of the COVID-19 then we highly urge them to self-isolate for the required 14 days and consult their GP should they fall into the risk category.
We are also encouraging our sales representatives to be mindful of our customer/supplier policies around this situation and request them to call before visiting to ensure it is acceptable.
We look forward to the day when we can return to normality.
Take care and we wish everyone to remain healthy.