The Oliver AT45 work boots give you superior protection and, thanks to Oliver’s built in SOFTstride® comfort system, the ultimate in work boot comfort. Features include – Water resistant leather Full lining infused with eco-friendly Odorban® Control Technology to absorb odour for optimum freshness and hygiene COMFORTcushion® Impact Absorption System uses a combination of cellular urethane and PORON® Oliver Comfort Footbed enhances natural air flow; infused with Odorban® Control Technology Shock absorbing Polyurethane midsole NATUREform® composite toe cap Latex toe cap liner for added comfort Long wearing TPU outsole designed to self-clean rocks and debris from tread. Excellent abrasion resistance
- Oliver SOFTstride® open cell low density urethane foam built into the insole for ultimate comfort and contour support.
- Water Resistant Leather
- Airport Friendly Footwear
- Composite Safety Toe Cap cap protection against drop and crush injuries. Lightweight and airport friendly. Developed to withstand a force of 200 joules.
- Toe Bumper
- NATUREform Type 1 Toe Cap.
- Sole is heat resistant to 130º Celcius or 266º Fahrenheit. Ideal for general purpose working environments
- Cut Resistant Sole
- Slip Resistant Sole
- Electrical Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant